1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Want to make a Teams / Group add-on - £££ Paid

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Thom Tyler, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Thom Tyler

Thom Tyler Active Member

I want a developer to make a Teams / Group add-on. Effectively, it will allow users to make Teams / Clans / Factions within the Community which other members can join or the leader can restrict to invite only. Effectively, it will create mini groups within the forum.

For example....

Person A, Person B and Person C play Call of Duty on the PS3. They want to make a little group so that they can play together. Within the group, they can share information such as practice times, matches etc. They also want to find people who play at these times, so their group is open - anyone can join it from the teams list.

The teams list will work a bit like the members page, only it will show the groups and some set information.

It's basically a customised group add-on I am looking for.

Is anyone interested in developing this?
    Lone Wolf likes this.
  2. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

Wouldn't http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-groups-by-waindigo.891/ or http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-user-groups-by-waindigo.1879/ work for you?
  3. Thom Tyler

Thom Tyler Active Member

It seems a bit too far from what I am after, there was a similar IPB mod in development before I switched over to xF from IPB. That's effectively more what I am looking for.

This is the sort of thing I am looking for.

4. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Well-Known Member

This sounds really good, I would be interested if someone makes one
  5. Thom Tyler

Thom Tyler Active Member

Still looking for a developer to make this.
  6. Nobita.Kun

Nobita.Kun Well-Known Member

Working on this ;)
    Steve F likes this.
  7. Thom Tyler

Thom Tyler Active Member

8. Nobita.Kun

Nobita.Kun Well-Known Member

Drop new PM with me ;)