• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Want some opinions

Forsaken

Been working on this since last night (I think so anyways, might have been day before o_O).

XenMinimalism.png

Just want to see what the general opinion is of the style, and if there is anything that you think should be changed.

I like the double tabs, are they going to be sync'd, like the upper tabs control the display of the lower tabs?

Overall, I like the simplicity of the style.

I like the double tabs, are they going to be sync'd, like the upper tabs control the display of the lower tabs?

Overall, I like the simplicity of the style.
Theres only the regular navigation, and the moderator bar thats modified to be a userbar as well.

I think the double tabs you're talking about is the breadcrumb?

Clean and easy on the eye. Feels a bit washed out, you might need a little contrast on some parts.

Yeah I have to figure out some way to make the forum list and content to stick out a bit more. I'm trying to avoid the usual forum list I use though (http://anime.overflow636.com) as I've used in the last 3 styles I've done.

Liking it :)

:sneaky: I have another style that I'll show once its finished, this one is just one I'm not as sure about due to the lack of contrast and how light it is in places.

I like it...this is the only thing if your looking for things to do that I would do myself.
XenMinimalism1.webp
Other than that lil bit of the trivial the whole things looks pretty smooth

I am LOVING this style!! It helps that this happens to be one of my favorite colors as well.
The color contrast is very nicely played out.

Are you going to be releasing this?

I am LOVING this style!! It helps that this happens to be one of my favorite colors as well.
The color contrast is very nicely played out.

Are you going to be releasing this?

Probably not for free.

The style will actually have ~5+ colors when done (I've already previewed how the purple one will look to Kim and she liked tha tone as well ;)).

Ohh so this is a mockup at this point?

I always do a mockup before I start styling. The finished site should be about 95% similar to my mockup though, with a few differences (I didn't include the search because I don't know what I'm going to do with it just yet).

Well you already know what I think.. but for the record...

Very nice ;)

Smooth and professional looking clean skin.

At least its not the pink style! :D.

Like the bars. IMHO logo doesn't suit the general concept of the style.

Logo is really a place holder until I have time to actually put some effort into it.

Top Bottom