1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Wanelo Save Button [FREE]

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Rho Delta, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

http://wanelo.com/about/buttons

Can someone make a free addon similar to the one Chris Deeming helped me make for Pinterest? Wanelo is great for sharing products you sell on your site to a massive platform of buyers. Should be simple but Chris and I don't have the time to make this at the moment.

Please do not charge or add branding to this as it is a tiny button add on. The XF community thanks you ahead of time! :D

2. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I don't get it....what is wanelo?

3. Rho Delta

Its a social media platform where people (mostly girls) share stuff that they want to buy. That site is pretty up and coming and drives a ton of sales for several of my sites. This just makes it easier for them to add items without a bookmarklet.

It is kind of a cross between Pinterest and Polyvore.

4. EQnoble

I still don't understand what this addon is supposed to do....like the actual function of the addon. Could you link to the addon that you said it was similar to? I am just trying to understand what this is supposed to do.

5. Rho Delta

6. EQnoble

Ahh ok I get it now. So here is another question. With pinterest you basically have a bunch of images as that is the point of it, but this is for shopping and if there is a button that adds all images you would surely be adding things that are not items that are for sale, no?

7. Rho Delta

Once the RM is out (and for other people using store add ons) this will help for adding stuff you are selling on your site to Wanelo :)