• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Waiting for an answer. Ticket from Friday

Claudio

Ticket id: <removed>
I´m getting an error after move my forum from "/public_html" folder to "/public_html/community" folder.

Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Registry' not found in /home/jj/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 12

Could you please tell me what is going wrong? I have already checked all the full path folder and everything seems ok.
Sent on: Friday at 5:34 PM

What happens?
Does XF team still alive?
Does Mike have his keyboard broken?

I´m really considering to move to another software...this is a shame. A simple ticket and waiting for an answer since 6 days...

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
That error means the files didn't copy (at least not completely). The fix is to copy the files again to the new location. Or re-upload the files from the zip file.

If you continue to have problems with this then I can fix it for you if you send me FTP info and your XF zip file.

I don't know why you haven't received a reply to your ticket. I will followup with the UK guys in about 5 hours when they wake up.

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
You might also try restarting your server. Some caches (which you may or may not have on your server) need to be cleared after moving the files.