Voter Fraud in the United States ... time to stop it.

I love Sarah Silverman. She's exactly 10 years older than me, but looks 10 years younger, smart as all hell, funny as they come (if not more), and very sexy.

Soooo these people can't get to a local ID office yet can make it to a polling center? In any case, you are still able to vote without a photo I.D. using a provisional ballot. And yes, any state or Government issued I.D. with your photo will work. This means Veteran I.D. cards are acceptable.

As a side note, this has been going on since 2003 (some instances even before then). It is only being brought up now by the Democratic party to throw off potential voters.

Facts, not propaganda.
http://www.propublica.org/article/everything-youve-ever-wanted-to-know-about-voter-id-laws

Sell The Vatican, Feed The World (HD, Official)

She's just too funny.

You do know that the Catholic Church is the primary source for feeding those in need all around the world? In my city alone, our Catholic Church is the only church that has a free medical clinic for those who cannot afford medical care, a store for families who cannot afford even their most basic needs, a program called "Green Back" which provides students a meal for their entire family for the weekend, access to money if someone needs it to pay a bill (and you do not need to be catholic or even a parishioner). They also built an entire apartment like complex for people with special needs, including those with Down Syndrome and other disabilities, and employ a full time staff to help them get a job, go on retreats, and other activities to help them enjoy life.

There are literally 10 different churches within a 5 mile radius of my house. None of which provide even 1/8th of the amount of services the Catholic Church provides.

+1
I know the church does alot of charitable work.
Many people depend on churches.
I don't think the Sell the Vatican video is a serious idea.
IMO.

Top Bottom