Payment gateway for the United States?

Brad Padgett

Hey I'm ready to renew my license for $55 but my moms card doesn't work in the United Kingdom and I remember I had trouble before and had to buy a prepaid card.

Is there anyway someone can help me setup a payment gateway that accepts money from the United States? Let me know if this is possible and thanks. I'm ready to pay anytime.

Not sure if it’s any help but I’ve just enabled Stripe payments for your account which gives you the option to pay with a credit card directly, and doesn’t require PayPal.

Alternatively contact us and we might be able to make other arrangements.

Not sure if it’s any help but I’ve just enabled Stripe payments for your account which gives you the option to pay with a credit card directly, and doesn’t require PayPal.

Alternatively contact us and we might be able to make other arrangements.

Probably not. The card is a visa but it doesn't work internationally. Possibly we can set up a gateway that works in the united states. I don't have ticket support but I will send a contact email now thanks.

The card I had actually worked just fine. My mother had a new one that actually did work in the united states unlike past cards. I wasn't aware of this until now. I replied to the ticket and thanks for updating it with stripe as I've strayed away from paypal unless required recently and it really helped out.

I am only using the license for development purposes and don't even have or need a web host right now.

Is it okay to keep the URL my old site that I used to use? What would you prefer them to say if I'm only using localhost? Unless you have a preference I figure it's fine to keep the old sites I was using as I'm not sure what to do about that. Let me know and I will change them if you prefer something else. Thanks @Chris D

Top Bottom