Vote Posts As Best [Paid] [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Vote Posts As Best - Adds an upvoting system for posts

This mod will add an up voting system for your posts. Users will have the opportunity to vote a post as best post. Post(s) that will be voted for x amount of times as best posts will receive a best post badge and they can appear on the forum sidebar.

When you vote a post as best, you can also enter a reason as to why you are voting that post. The reason is optional but can be set as required as well. For guests there are added measurements against spam, such as they will have to complete...

Read more about this resource...

It's really cool plugin.. Is there any option to show the "Vote as best" to the first post only and hide it on other posts?

Would like to know if i can change the phrases/text of this addon, as i'm running a deal site and would like to change the "Vote as best" to something like Suggest the deal or vote for the deal etc..

It's really cool plugin.. Is there any option to show the "Vote as best" to the first post only and hide it on other posts?

Yes, but it would need some extra changes.

Would like to know if i can change the phrases/text of this addon, as i'm running a deal site and would like to change the "Vote as best" to something like Suggest the deal or vote for the deal etc..

Yes, you can change the phrases of the mod to whatever text you like.

Could this be used as a way to let users vote on a post of the week? How hard would it be to keep track of which posts had received the most votes within a given week?

Could this be used as a way to let users vote on a post of the week? How hard would it be to keep track of which posts had received the most votes within a given week?
Ok I see in the screenshots that you can set expiration times so that answers that question. Can the mod review upvoted posts and manually add them to the sidebar?

Top Bottom