• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Voicebar - Fixed Footer and News Ticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Is it possible that you yourself can add a picture
instead of the logo of the site

I use it for advertising purposes and then it is good that there is a picture of that company there is
You can change the image to whatever you'd like by going to Options -> Voicebar - Fixed Footer and News Ticker - Settings -> Image Link. Then just enter the URL of the image you want to add.

The problem originated from the style. Now figure it out. Thank you for your help.
A request for the development of plug-in: (if you can)
For members, Can be shutdown button? Members, After exit from the site, Get active when it comes again. I'm in your work convenience...:)

The problem originated from the style. Now figure it out. Thank you for your help.
A request for the development of plug-in: (if you can)
For members, Can be shutdown button? Members, After exit from the site, Get active when it comes again. I'm in your work convenience...:)
I'm glad the problem was fixed. :)

By "shutdown," do you mean you're looking for a toggle so that members can get rid of the Voicebar while they're logged in, if they want? Or is it something else you have in mind?

I do like the idea of having a toggle button :)

A couple of other suggestions, if possible!

I notice you have some code regarding iphone/ipad.... would it be possible to add code so this footer dosent show on mobile devices? I tried looking at my webiste on my phone, and the footer dosent show too well.

Maybe also a line of code to prevent it showing on IE6

Yes, I want it :). photoshop:
View attachment 19806
Meant to reply to this and implement it, but got busy--I'll try to include this in the next update. It'll probably be presented as an option for the admin to disable toggling if they don't want anyone removing it.
I do like the idea of having a toggle button :)

A couple of other suggestions, if possible!

I notice you have some code regarding iphone/ipad.... would it be possible to add code so this footer dosent show on mobile devices? I tried looking at my webiste on my phone, and the footer dosent show too well.

Maybe also a line of code to prevent it showing on IE6
I'll see what I can do about that--Martin Aronsen provided that fix after noticing the display issues on the iPad, so I'll see if something similar can be done there for mobile.

Thanks Kurt.

Really appreciate that.

The footer looks great on pc/laptop - but dont think its really suited to a mobile device.....or IE6!

ok so, i dont know if youve tryed your bar with a website with a FIXED theme, but mine is, and its causing some problems.

the bar isnt stretching across the entire bottom. its acctully offset and messing up.

Any idea about this Trombones? i love your bar but if its gonna be broken like this i cant use it on my site =[

ok so, i dont know if youve tryed your bar with a website with a FIXED theme, but mine is, and its causing some problems.

the bar isnt stretching across the entire bottom. its acctully offset and messing up.

Any idea about this Trombones? i love your bar but if its gonna be broken like this i cant use it on my site =[
Eek...I'll try to make adjustments for that in the next few days--that was something I hadn't thought of. School's overwhelming right now, but I should have some time to work on things by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Eek...I'll try to make adjustments for that in the next few days--that was something I hadn't thought of. School's overwhelming right now, but I should have some time to work on things by Tuesday or Wednesday.

well if you need to, look at my site right now, i just installed the bar, and if you maximize the window, it keeps pushing the bar buttons and links to the right.

like make your window wider and narrower to see how it moves around.

If you can figure outa fix soon, that would rock. i appreciate the reply

my site address www.gamerapoc.org

Also at the bottom right it says "Listen:" and then shows the rigth links. Maybe we could be told how to change what that says? =D

And how would we change the color of the links at the bottom? Black is a bit too dark.

Also at the bottom right it says "Listen:" and then shows the rigth links. Maybe we could be told how to change what that says? =D

And how would we change the color of the links at the bottom? Black is a bit too dark.
"Listen" is currently hard-coded (I'll change that); find this in voicebar_main and replace to your liking:
HTML:
<strong>Listen:</strong>

The color of those links is pulled from your @secondaryDarker color already in the Color Palette--would it be easier to reassign that to a new, Voicebar-specific color?

"Listen" is currently hard-coded (I'll change that); find this in voicebar_main and replace to your liking:
HTML:
<strong>Listen:</strong>

The color of those links is pulled from your @secondaryDarker color already in the Color Palette--would it be easier to reassign that to a new, Voicebar-specific color?

i think it would be easyer to give us seperate control. because like if i change the secondary darker it will change my whole site you know?

Like how you have the couple of color changers for the bars, that would be great for the test there as well.

where is the white text for the feed coming from? being able to change that too would be nice.

i know this is alot of options to add, but i think in the long run it will make this addon even better.

Also, how hard/easy do you think putting in supprt for fixed websites will be? just trying to understand if its diffficult

i think it would be easyer to give us seperate control. because like if i change the secondary darker it will change my whole site you know?

Like how you have the couple of color changers for the bars, that would be great for the test there as well.

where is the white text for the feed coming from? being able to change that too would be nice.

i know this is alot of options to add, but i think in the long run it will make this addon even better.

Also, how hard/easy do you think putting in supprt for fixed websites will be? just trying to understand if its diffficult
Sounds good--I'll add in additional options in the Color Palette for those before the next update.

For the white text, edit this in the CSS template:
HTML:
#cc_stream_info_song, .nowplaying, .info2
{
        float: left;
        font: bold 24px "Trebuchet MS";
        letter-spacing: -1px;
    display: inline-block;
    padding: 5px !important;
        color: white;
}
I'll add an option for that one too.

Not sure about the degree of difficulty involved in making it work for fixed websites, but I don't imagine it'll take too much work. I just have to find the time to get it done with all of my school work, haha!

Sounds good--I'll add in additional options in the Color Palette for those before the next update.

For the white text, edit this in the CSS template:
HTML:
#cc_stream_info_song, .nowplaying, .info2
{
        float: left;
        font: bold 24px "Trebuchet MS";
        letter-spacing: -1px;
    display: inline-block;
    padding: 5px !important;
        color: white;
}
I'll add an option for that one too.

Not sure about the degree of difficulty involved in making it work for fixed websites, but I don't imagine it'll take too much work. I just have to find the time to get it done with all of my school work, haha!

awsome thanks for the code to change the color and font haha, one of the other admins hates the font XP haha.

But yeah ill keep an eye out for a fix for fixed sites. i appreciate the hastey replies.

=D

Hey Kurt,

For some reason when I click on one of the buttons on my test site, it pulls down the log in box. Do you know of any fix for this?

Link

Hey Kurt,

For some reason when I click on one of the buttons on my test site, it pulls down the log in box. Do you know of any fix for this?

Link
Have you updated from the first beta? I'm pretty sure I fixed that in 1.0.0--if not, let me know and I'll check it out again.

Other updates will hopefully come either tomorrow or this weekend...I'm finally pulling out of the bog that is my homework. :P

Hi Kurt, I did apply the code fix you mentioned. I will try uninstalling then reinstalling the actual product.

Looking forward to the next release :)

Hi Kurt, I did apply the code fix you mentioned. I will try uninstalling then reinstalling the actual product.

Looking forward to the next release :)
Hmm...maybe I missed something, then. Let me know once you've reinstalled if they're still dropping down and specifically which links/buttons it does it for. Thanks!

Hi Kurt,

Just installed the new product and still having the same issue.

If you click on my left button it loads a pop up, but then the login window drops down
If you click on my right button, the login box drops down and the page dosent load.

All the best

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom