Voice and Video Messages [Deleted]

This works on the attachment system; if you can disable attachments using an XF forum permission it should also disable voice/video messages* :?

Last edited:
Admin > Groups & Permissions > Node Permissions > [Forum] > Can Upload Attachments

I don't know what you mean by having just users and mods as groups. It's unlikely the feature will be added in the next release.

I don't know what you mean by having just users and mods as groups. It's unlikely the feature will be added in the next release.
My simple feature request is having voice/video messages option enabled per forum ids

Hope it’s more clear now

Reactions: TMA
Hi,
I really think your plugin is great. It leans forward to what the trends are suggesting: using voice in communication.
However written communication would still be the default method of communications in forums.

For this reason, I think there should be an option to enable the voice messages on certain forums only.
I would love to see this feature and would definitely get your plugin on my board.

Kindly let me know

bro can you add an option when you preview the thread to reproduce the video or the audio!
like the image:

8f55bfe6926fa26e08f8826546a61a13.gif

@bolibick It does this because local media is hosted as attachments, and attachments appear to not be streamable until the post is created (403 no permission error from XenForo in background).

Any chance for voice dictation for voice messages? Would help prevent a decrease in index-able content and also for people who have no interest in listening to someone speak.

Top Bottom