VirtualHost breaking website

Artonn

So I have been setting up virtualhost on apache2, and moved my xenforo installation over there. Now I can't access anything but the frontpage. Giving me this error.
1700914810580.webp

You need to check the HTTP server logs... there is definitely a misconfiguration present, and that log may start you down the path.
Odds are it's an .htaccess issue.

You need to check the HTTP server logs... there is definitely a misconfiguration present, and that log may start you down the path.
Odds are it's an .htaccess issue.
Yeah funny enough it worked when i first started setting up the server and kept the xenforo installation in the html folder, after i set up virtualhost it just stopped working.

I found var/log/apache2/error.log file, but I am not sure if it is usefull.
Code:
PHP Warning:  Module "gmp" is already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Module "mbstring" is already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[Sat Nov 25 13:02:45.386694 2023] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 107640] AH00163: Apache/2.4.52 (Ubuntu) configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sat Nov 25 13:02:45.386778 2023] [core:notice] [pid 107640] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'

Is one of these a development target and the other a live target?
Are they hosted on the same server?
I think I remember you saying you went with a LAMP stack instead of something like CentMinMod, which would have easily allowed you to set up a development server on a sub-domain.

Is one of these a development target and the other a live target?
Are they hosted on the same server?
No this new site is hosted on a droplet, the old one on namecheap. So there's no connection between them. I am sending u the urls in pm.

The issue was fixed. Had to go to the apache configuration and change:

Code:
<Directory /var/www/>
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Require all granted
</Directory>

To this:

Code:
<Directory /var/www/>
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All