VigLink

VigLink 1.1.3

No permission to download
Getting there i think... need a week or two to check things are back to "normal" lol :)

Thanks for all your help Brian - Things seem to be working as they should be now :)

Sounds good, please keep me updated on that. If there are issues I will check that as well.

Not a problem, very happy we could get things working well with no errors. Thanks for your help!

OK then disabling add-on are not happen this and no clickable link. So this add-on not for me, Sorry.
Hi Nirjonadda, VigLink works by turning ordinary links to over 70,000 retailers into links that you earn money from. You can also enable our Insert feature in your settings and we will scan your content for commercial phrases like iphone X and place new links that earn you money.

Hi Nirjonadda, VigLink works by turning ordinary links to over 70,000 retailers into links that you earn money from. You can also enable our Insert feature in your settings and we will scan your content for commercial phrases like iphone X and place new links that earn you money.

That i am not asked. You must fix bug issue then we can use. Why normal links are generated to clickable link but why its open in same tab? Also selecting link will automatically open on edit post? Do you fully watched my video demo?

See one more here: https://gfycat.com/ElderlyFatDouglasfirbarkbeetle

Too bad this update is not available for the 1.5x line. Too many of the add ons I need have not been converted to 2.0 yet.

Brian Lovett updated VigLink with a new update entry:

Enabled User Group options to Disabled User Groups

It had been brought to my attention that how my user groups options were set up that it would not work as intended.

This newest update uses the inverse of the original options, so now you choose the user groups that you want to disable VigLink Insert or VigLink Convert for. So please make sure to double check your options for which User Groups are disabled.

Here's a quick example of where the original options would not have worked correctly. If you had a User that was in both Registered...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can anyone tell me how to keep VigLink out of the footer? I have white copyright verbiage on a dark background and my VigLink links are dark in my forum posts. With the footer being VigLinked, important words/names are difficult to see...

Top Bottom