Fixed Viewing Images

VinnyS

Why when you are in the Resources section of this site and there are multiple images to view you can see them any more. For some reason you click on an image to view a Add-On its not working. Could someone look into this.

Thank You

Hi Brogan

Well it is just not a link OK go to the Resources Section of this site choose a product that display's some images of their product. You used to be able to pick the first image and scroll through the images for some reason you can not do this any more? The right and left arrows are not there any more? Have they done an update to the system?

Vinny

Confirmed there is an issue with IE11.

With some images the lightbox won't load,the screen just flickers.
With other images it loads but rapidly scans through the images, only 1 thumb and image is visible though.

This is a weird one. It's actually a regression in 1.2.5 as part of a fix for a Firefox issue. It appears that IE was firing an error event when there was no source on the image. I've worked around it by setting the source to about:blank.

The simplest way to get the fix is to replace your js/xenforo/lightbox.js file with http://xenforo.com/community/js/xenforo/min/lightbox.js (though I may do a small patch to fix the issue, as I believe it does apply to all IE versions).

Top Bottom