Fixed "View deleted albums" not working?

imthebest

Hi,

I have the permission "View deleted albums" set to "Yes" however it looks like I can't see deleted albums. The permission "View deleted media" works fine (it is set to "Yes" and I can see deleted media).

Thanks,
Super120

For other people's albums, I can see their deleted albums only if I know the URL for direct access. For my own albums, I can see my deleted albums at regular places like my profile ("Albums" tab) or when viewing /media/albums (as it should be because I have the "View deleted albums" permission).

Last edited:
This has been fixed now, thanks, but probably not quite how you were expecting.

When an album is deleted, it is also made private. You should only be able to see a deleted album if it is your own, or if you have the viewOverride permission.

The actual bug is that if you had the view deleted albums permission, there were no further checks of the view permissions of the album, effectively ignoring the "private" access.

So, all of this is working as expected but this behaviour has changed:
For other people's albums, I can see their deleted albums only if I know the URL for direct access.
Accessing a deleted album that you don't have permission to view will now give you an error.

Top Bottom