Fixed Video embed server error

Martok

I woke this morning to two server errors logged when a user tried embedding a YouTube video.

The first was this:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: video_embed - library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php:2797
Generated By: XXXXXXXX, Today at 4:48 AM
Stack Trace
#0 XXXXXXXX/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php(2797): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 2797, Array)
#1 XXXXXXXX/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSaveMedia()
#2 XXXXXXXX/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 XXXXXXXX/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(64) "http://www.seniorgamers.net/media/get-out-youtube.636/save-media"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["media_title"] => array(1) {
      ["video_embed"] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(17) "Get out - YouTube"
      }
    }
    ["media_description"] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(94) "The most anoying thing about battlefield, the get out command, but wasn't long before payback!"
      }
    }
    ["media_tag"] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(34) "[MEDIA=youtube]fRTRkSoOD1U[/MEDIA]"
      }
    }
    ["media_embed_url_original"] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(27) "http://youtu.be/fRTRkSoOD1U"
      }
    }
    ["media_video_embed"] => string(4) "true"
    ["container_type"] => string(8) "category"
    ["container_id"] => string(2) "11"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["save_media"] => string(10) "Save Media"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/media/get-out-youtube.636/edit"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

The second was identical except for the time being 4.49am and the second was this:

Code:
[0] => string(8) "Get out!"

compared to this in the first:

Code:
[0] => string(17) "Get out - YouTube"

Checking the Media Gallery, the user has managed to add this video at 4.48am with a title "Get out!"

I'm not quite sure what is going on here. I've not seen this error before. I'm running XFMG 1.0 which I installed after the patch was made to it on its release. The same user has embedded another YouTube video since the install (he added it 2 days ago) and there were no server errors then.

I've contacted the user who uploaded the video and he didn't notice any problems at all. He was able to add the video successfully and then he decided to edit the title which he did without issues. That explains why there are two errors with slightly different titles in.

Top Bottom