1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very small avatar in front of small avatar, in threads view

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Weppa333, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Weppa333

Weppa333 Active Member

This is gonna be the stupidest question onf this forum ever, but here it is.

I've started a thread here (in suggestions) and there is my avatar as thread icon, but also a copy of my avatar underneath, 2x smaller.
    What does that mean?

I wasn't able to reproduce this on my tets forum yet...

Also, is there a visual way to know which threads you're following ? Because it doesn't seem to be this either (at least on my test board, followed threads appear just as regular threads)

SOrry again if this is an ├╝ber faq, I swear I did a quick search before asking...
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Weppa333

Weppa333 Active Member

Thanks (ouch that was fast), so you confirm that currently, by browsing thread in the regular forum, there is no visual indication of followed threads ?

Thanks for the "mini me" explanation. This is something I'd like to change ( I would like the mini me to be the avatar of the last poster, seems more logical to me that way - if anyone already did this edit, please let me know :) )