Cannot reproduce Very slight misalignment of blocks...

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Affected version
XFRM 2.0.0 Beta 3
Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 11.24.32 AM.webp

Something's annoying me there, I think there's a very slight misalignment between the edges of the blocks.

This is between the resource navigation sidebar and the main block, although I believe the same thing happens with the Account navigation sidebar and content block.

This is Safari 11 on macOS High Sierra.

EDIT: Whoops, meant to post this in the resource manager bugs forum...

That's what I thought you meant initially but when I couldn't see any issue there myself, I became unsure.

Slightly rudimentary but this seems to tell me they're lined up:
1506423443019.webp

Unless I'm still missing what you're reporting?

Ironically, I can sort of see the same trick being played on my eyes. But, indeed, it seems to be lined up correctly. Oh well.

i too see your posted image line up correctly and Chris D image too.

it may happen due to stressing eyes much, take some rest brother. it look like you are working harder.

This is in fact caused by a block header height mismatch. And also by border contrast. Your brain unconsciously tries to match these blocks heights and sees that one is smaller than another, so it thinks for a moment that they are probably the same height, just misaligned. If you make them equal height the problem almost goes away. Increased contrast on the right side from a darker border also fools the brain into thinking that something is wrong here. Here is before and after the fix:

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 11.24.32 AM.webp

test.webp

Top Bottom