Vertiforo

Vertiforo [Paid] 2.2.15b

No permission to buy ($5.00)
No thats alright..I have installed and reinstalled...Checked and rechecked. Now the sub forums will not show below the parent forum but they will on the default theme. I will just find another style.

No thats alright..I have installed and reinstalled...Checked and rechecked. Now the sub forums will not show below the parent forum but they will on the default theme. I will just find another style.
I can guarantee this works...and Matti provides excellent support.

Hello Matti

I still have some issues of getting the right colors, it seems that the color is not taken from the configuration for node/forum lists.

1594578648163.png

It looks like that before I change to the above shown Sub-Forum display style:

1594578563627.png

If I change the Sub-Forum display style setting to list the below node, nothing will be shown:

1594578631135.png

Why is the configured color not taken? I also disable that, but also if it is enable it do not work, I also removed the Orange from TEXT and HOVER, but this do not help either:

1594578822692.png

BEFORE INSTALLING PLEASE UNINSTALL AND REMOVE ALL PLUGINS FROM VERTIFORO.
What happened if I installed first the CORE Add-On and uninstall the old ones afterwards?

Please could you also tell me, what happened if I change from DARK to WHITE under these settings:

1594579309165.png

Last edited:
Colors are taken from Vertiforo plugin setting as it is easier to stick to the design :)
If you have any problem related to Vertiforo please contact me on discord: http://stylesfactory.pl/dc
If you installed Core before uninstalling old files there should be no problem.

Thanks for your answer, but if I want to change the color where I have mentioned does that mean it is not possible?

I know that it can be done via the plugin, but this is not good, because if you have e.g. the WHITE and DARK one installed, than this will be applied to both. So it might be good to enhance all the plugins, or nearly all (header settings, Color/Paddings) so that you can configure these settings for both the DARK and WHITE one.

I'm just playing to implement something like that.

Sorry I do not have discord

I will work on some solutions for these problems while XF 2.2 will be released. Thanks for reporting.
Thanks a lot. I've now implemented such a thing, see the following screenshots:

1594825667560.webp 1594825689684.webp 1594825704834.webp 1594825715737.webp 1594825725498.webp

1594826146618.webp 1594826303297.webp
If you would like to get the code, please let me know.

Hello Matti,

I just found another issue, which has more to do with the Author Removal, This only works for the White Version.
Because the White one got:
and the Black one:
  • https://
The Removal just look for the first one only ;)

Stylesfactory updated Vertiforo with a new update entry:

New core - major update

Theme was rewritten to support our core plugin with many great functions.
Old version of Vertiforo (to BETA5) is still in zip pack.

• new animation effects
  • rewritten header options
  • better support for node icons and backgrounds
  • many fixes for responsive designs
  • improved changing color system

In future Core update there will be support for background topic image and forum covers.

It's important to remove all old Vertiforo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom