vereinfacht.net - Education Community

Timoo

publicLogoUrl.webp

We believe that education should be free for everyone, that's the reason why we founded "vereinfacht.net".
Our German-speaking forum not only helps students with their homework, but also offers them a platform to exchange ideas with other students.
Students with a high level of knowledge in a subject are referred to as "experts", which can help other students.

vereinfacht.net.webp
https://vereinfacht.net/

👇 Feel free to leave feedback 👇

Interesting, no visible nodes, Q&A forum in social media style for youngsters. Not my kind of type (I like a more classical forum view), but it looks nice. Simple, and clear, everyone will know where to ask a question.

Wish you all the best.

Interesting, no visible nodes, Q&A forum in social media style for youngsters. Not my kind of type (I like a more classical forum view), but it looks nice. Simple, and clear, everyone will know where to ask a question.

Wish you all the best.
This new social media generation does not have the attention span or the mindset of sifting, sorting, or even reading much, they just want to click a button and start messaging. So maybe the way to go. Especially in the US, the more classical forum set up really doesn't appeal to them, unfortunately. It's a different world these days.

This new social media generation does not have the attention span or the mindset of sifting, sorting, or even reading much, they just want to click a button and start messaging. So maybe the way to go. Especially in the US, the more classical forum set up really doesn't appeal to them, unfortunately. It's a different world these days.
I know, but I'm stubborn :) No reading, sorting, thinking, nothing... just quick answers... Should I be concerned about our future? :)

Joke aside, that's for some other thread, but I understand what you mean.

Wish you all the best.
I agree with this. Looks nice, not your typical forum.

Hello everyone!

We have made further improvements to our forum.
Some of you criticized that there was no classic forum view. After careful consideration, we decided to implement this component.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-27 um 00.22.33.webp
vereinfacht.net - Forum view
With this decision, we also removed the social media-like feed from our site, as posts quickly disappeared without ever receiving a response as new posts appeared at the top of the feed.

We would be happy to receive your feedback this time too.

For some time now it has been possible to exchange summaries for the individual subjects in school. For this we use the XenForo Resource Manager. I also applied custom CSS here.

1711547953139.webp

Hello everyone!

We have made further improvements to our forum.
Some of you criticized that there was no classic forum view. After careful consideration, we decided to implement this component.

View attachment 294372
vereinfacht.net - Forum view
With this decision, we also removed the social media-like feed from our site, as posts quickly disappeared without ever receiving a response as new posts appeared at the top of the feed.

We would be happy to receive your feedback this time too.
I liked it how you had it before. Shame there isn't a toggle between both displays.

Top Bottom