venomousgaming

This is supposed to be a gaming website? I can't tell.
You will have to make a better theme and maybe some pictures up top showing that is a gaming forum.

If you want to make your forums successful, then you will have to put more effort on your forums.
Having the XenForo logo still up top is sending everyone the wrong message.
The top forum tab looks terrible, I could barely read the text, users like clean and clear looks.

A blogs section might be a good idea, and a gaming review section is a must for a gaming website.

Anyways, wish you the best and hope your community becomes successful!

If you want to make your forums successful, then you will have to put more effort on your forums.
Ice is right. I will stress that if you want your forum to be really successful, you're going to need to put in the effort.

The design turned me off.

BTW, your site's down.
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

The blue and the dark text makes it difficult to read. Spruce it up with a logo to replace the xenForo logo. As IcEWoLF noted, it is hard to tell that it is a gaming site. Use of notifications would go a long way and is simple to do. Check out some other sites to see how they handle things but do something because you will have difficulties getting it off the ground as is I am afraid to say.

I'd really look at revamping the style. The text in the categorystrip is difficult to read, since it's blue text on a blue background. With the rest of the forum being default it's not complimenting the colour you started out with imo.

Goodluck with your site though.

Yup. Style is a major concern. Also it's just a forum. It doesn't have anything different from the thousands of other gaming forums on the net.

You webmasters and your cliche standard sites. You guys have to understand it's a simple case of supply and demand. If you have supply (content) you'll have demand (users). You need something separating you from all those other forums otherwise you really wont get anywhere.

Another PR0 site that needs a lot of SEO work as well.

Re-design, Fill with content, work your supply/demand by thinking out of the box, build backlinks, and advertise.

You should check out the resource manager. There are a number of styles that will instantly kick up the visual appeal on your forum. You should get a logo or actual forum name up too instead of the default XF logo.

Yup. Style is a major concern. Also it's just a forum. It doesn't have anything different from the thousands of other gaming forums on the net.

You webmasters and your cliche standard sites. You guys have to understand it's a simple case of supply and demand. If you have supply (content) you'll have demand (users). You need something separating you from all those other forums otherwise you really wont get anywhere.

Another PR0 site that needs a lot of SEO work as well.

Re-design, Fill with content, work your supply/demand by thinking out of the box, build backlinks, and advertise.

Says the one who runs the forum about politics no one cares about. :giggle:

Says the one who runs the forum about politics no one cares about. :giggle:

Actually a of people care. Only a fool pretends politics does not matter. You can ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist, you can even imagine that you have nothing to do with it....but in the shadows it still runs your life, still governs your ability, and still sets you down the path you will travel. Does no one care....or do you simply not care? What a very foolish thing to say ;)

If you want to be taken seriously don't name yourself after a character in an anime. Just words of advise.

Final warning
Actually a of people care. Only a fool pretends politics does not matter. You can ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist, you can even imagine that you have nothing to do with it....but in the shadows it still runs your life, still governs your ability, and still sets you down the path you will travel. Does no one care....or do you simply not care? What a very foolish thing to say ;)

If you want to be taken seriously don't name yourself after a character in an anime. Just words of advise.

No, you are a retard. You insult people for no reason whatsoever

Top Bottom