Duplicate  vBulletin - > XenForo?

Are you converting from vBulletin XenForo? If so, do you receive any errors?

• Yes, I'm converting from vBulletin to XenForo, and I get the same errors as you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mopquill

I don't see any means of a database script, and in hoping that it might be automatic I tried installing to a copy of my database, but, I just get this error:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'addon_delete' for key 'title'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in /my_directory_structure/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 300
   2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in /my_directory_structure/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
   3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /my_directory_structure/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 546
   4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in /my_directory_structure/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1484
   5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in /my_directory_structure/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1473
   6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in /my_directory_structure/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1287
   7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in /my_directory_structure/library/XenForo/Model/AdminTemplate.php at line 331
   8. XenForo_Model_AdminTemplate->importAdminTemplatesAddOnXml() in /my_directory_structure/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportAdminTemplate.php at line 33
   9. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportAdminTemplate->rebuild() in /my_directory_structure/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  10. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in /my_directory_structure/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 243
  11. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b() in /my_directory_structure/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in /my_directory_structure/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /my_directory_structure/install/index.php at line 17

In the above error, I have replaced all instances of my directory structure with 'my_directory_structure', but I did first verify that it was correct.

I realize it is likely that a database conversion script has not yet been implemented, but my question is this: Does XenForo currently support vBulletin conversions? Also, if not, what sort of timeframe might I expect one to come about?

I do realize it's a work in progress, but it's useless to me without such a script.

Either way, keep up the good work. =]

No, sorry, everything is really busy- I'm having trouble keeping up. I will try that and get back to you. Does that mean that XenForo does support vBulletin conversions?

EDIT: Yeah, error aside, it would seem this is acting like a new forum entirely. So, I'm back to my original assumption that there is no conversion script.

Wait, how is this a duplicate? I may have been getting the same error, but, this is about database conversion. My original questions still stand. I'd like for my thread not to be written off.

Well, the major part of the post related to an install error and this is in the bugs forum.

vBulletin 3 conversion is supported.

Top Bottom