Fixed vBulletin to XenForo Migration Error

Priyanka

Hi Team,

I am doing a migration from vBulletin 5.5.6 to Xenforo 2.2.2. After I start the importing process, the following error is received in step 2:

Code:
Starting import from vBulletin 5.x...
- Step  1 of 26: User groups               00:00:03 [24] (3 secs)
- Step  2 of 26: Custom user fields        00:00:01 [6] (< 1 sec)

In vBulletin5.php line 86:

[ErrorException]             
[E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 1

Exception trace:
at /var/www/html/src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin5.php:86
XF::handlePhpError() at /var/www/html/src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin5.php:86
XFI\Import\Importer\vBulletin5->setUserAuthData() at /var/www/html/src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin.php:1040
XFI\Import\Importer\vBulletin->setupImportUser() at /var/www/html/src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin.php:996
XFI\Import\Importer\vBulletin->stepUsers() at /var/www/html/src/XF/Import/Runner.php:242
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() at /var/www/html/src/XF/Import/Runner.php:59
XF\Import\Runner->run() at /var/www/html/src/XF/Import/Runner.php:152
XF\Import\Runner->runUntilCompleteInternal() at /var/www/html/src/XF/Import/Runner.php:128
XF\Import\Runner->runUntilComplete() at /var/www/html/src/XF/Cli/Command/Import.php:155
XF\Cli\Command\Import->execute() at /var/www/html/src/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:992
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/www/html/src/XF/Cli/Runner.php:109
XF\Cli\Runner->run() at /var/www/html/cmd.php:15

Could someone please help me to troubleshoot this?

vBulletin 5.5.6 introduced support for a different password hashing method so I believe you may be running into a situation in our code which doesn't account for this.

If you can run the following query against your VB database that should help us confirm I'm on the right track:

SQL:
SELECT DISTINCT(scheme) FROM user;

Don't worry, I was able to do some extended testing with this locally. Should be fixed now for the next release.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XFI release (1.4.1).

Change log:
When importing users from vB5 ensure we import the authentication data into the correct handler.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom