vBulletin Refugee

XF is slated to be released at the end of summer, or as close as possible. :)
Exactly when does summer end in the UK? US summer is ending soon.

Now back on topic, welcome to the future of your sites. xF is something I'm looking forward to as a developer of modifications.

Im pretty sure if you talk to your credit card/debit card company explaining that you didn't get what you paid for then im sure they will refund you. They will pretty much refund anything if you raise the issue up to them.
Depends what the policies are on intangible goods. Also depending upon how long ago you actually purchased a licence.

Depends what the policies are on intangible goods. Also depending upon how long ago you actually purchased a licence.

I paid a long time ago when vB offered the discount pricing for earlybirds. Post-vB 4.0 flop, this appears to be a waste of good money. Imagine how many Kegs I could have supplied to DoctorWatsOn for his Beer & Music Festival.

The end of Summer occurs at the fall equinox, which happens when the sun rises due east and sets due west. This happens to be around Sept. 21/22. Whether Mother Nature makes it 100 degrees in the shade or 30 below on that day, it is still the end of Summer/beginning of Fall.

The end of Summer occurs at the fall equinox, which happens when the sun rises due east and sets due west. This happens to be around Sept. 21/22. Whether Mother Nature makes it 100 degrees in the shade or 30 below on that day, it is still the end of Summer/beginning of Fall.
Yep that's what I was saying. :)

erm... Summer ends around September 22nd all over the northern hemisphere. There were no countries when Mother Nature invented the seasons.
First snow! Just the Summer ends for me :D

80700538.jpg

We had hail last week and nothing but rain now. Brrrr, colder and colder. It's going to be a long strong winter :(

I've just discovered XenForo after reading the first few pages of what can only be described as another botched attempt at PR by IB.
Initially I thought it was going to be a hastily thrown-together freeware solution. Then I saw the magic four letter word that spelt 'Kier':D

I'm just mad that I got sucked into the 'Buy Cheap Now! Get Buggy! (released in six months time)' debauchle and spent all that money last year.

Top Bottom