Lack of interest vBulletin Importer: Replace noparse-Tag with plain-Tag

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

rellek

Since you apparently cannot(?) add new BBCodes or edit existing ones, the importer should replace [noparse] with [ plain] (without the space of course) to keep the function working...

I guess this is just a little tweak and could also be done at the end with MySQL's REPLACE function.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This can be accomplish right now through two different methods (all though, I can support this function):
  1. BBCM's alias function and add noparse as an alias to plain (my resource)
  2. Kier's find & replace add-on.

Yeah, I'm sure there are solutions, but I thought it's handy to do this on import. I mean, the importer seems to change posts anyway to please the syntaxes (and to fix IDs in attach tags), so I'd be a useful addition.

This can be accomplish right now through two different methods (all though, I can support this function):
  1. BBCM's alias function and add noparse as an alias to plain (my resource)
  2. Kier's find & replace add-on.
When you say BBCM's alias function, where is this? I can't seem to locate this...
Would like to make all old noparse tags function as the new xenforo plain bbcode

Last edited:
Ah, appears all I need to do is to add a new noparse bb code, then click the advanced tab and select the option to disable bb code within, then just add {text} in the html replacement field

Top Bottom