• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest vBulletin Importer: Replace noparse-Tag with plain-Tag

rellek

Since you apparently cannot(?) add new BBCodes or edit existing ones, the importer should replace [noparse] with [ plain] (without the space of course) to keep the function working...

I guess this is just a little tweak and could also be done at the end with MySQL's REPLACE function.

Jeremy

This can be accomplish right now through two different methods (all though, I can support this function):
  1. BBCM's alias function and add noparse as an alias to plain (my resource)
  2. Kier's find & replace add-on.

rellek

Yeah, I'm sure there are solutions, but I thought it's handy to do this on import. I mean, the importer seems to change posts anyway to please the syntaxes (and to fix IDs in attach tags), so I'd be a useful addition.

island

This can be accomplish right now through two different methods (all though, I can support this function):
  1. BBCM's alias function and add noparse as an alias to plain (my resource)
  2. Kier's find & replace add-on.
When you say BBCM's alias function, where is this? I can't seem to locate this...
Would like to make all old noparse tags function as the new xenforo plain bbcode

Last edited:

island

Ah, appears all I need to do is to add a new noparse bb code, then click the advanced tab and select the option to disable bb code within, then just add {text} in the html replacement field