• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

vBulletin (and possibly others) to XenForo Quotes Converter

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 2163
  • Start date Start date
Strange. I just reloaded the backup, and changed the script to the post above and I came up with the same results as the first time, but Anthony's worked..

Jamie

Strange. I just reloaded the backup, and changed the script to the post above and I came up with the same results as the first time, but Anthony's worked..

Jamie

Anthony tested the original script on a vB import.

For the modifications i did, I tried testing the script on a local install using test data and it seemed to work (with the post numbers too). The important change was the new modification on line 110 and a fix on line 116.

I'm viewing your site now but can't view the threads since you haven't reindexed?

Yer... strange. I had an import sitting there, read this today, downloaded it an hour or so ago, ran it and all worked. Didn't have the arrow on quotes initially, ran it, then they all appeared...

So your quotes won't broken like mine were to begin with? Maybe that is my issue.

I am loading up the database again and am going to try again.

Jamie

If you guys have working modified versions for different bulletin softwares, please feel free to PM me (or is it "starting a conversation"?) and I'll add in an option or something that lets you choose what software you're converting from.

So your quotes won't broken like mine were to begin with? Maybe that is my issue.

I am loading up the database again and am going to try again.

Jamie
My quotes showed after the import, but the arrow didn't show linking each quote to the quoted post... after running this converter, they now show the arrow as well.

Top Bottom