If you are a vb4 owner, from what I have read we might have to wait some time to get an official converter. If you don't want to wait, how are proposing to convert yours? I know xenfans may provide this service> vb4 to vb3 to xf beta I think if we can work together, we might be able to put up a temporary solution. Perhaps all of us chip in and get xenfans to do the work. What are your ideas?