vBSEO to xenSEO

Marv

vrtsolus, have you already noticed what they implemented in the PM system ? It´s like in my GoogleWave Account where you can add and remove other people to participate in that communication ! Great tool and so damn awesome to find this functionality in a forum :D !

Floren

The SEO in Xen is done the proper way. One .php file feeds one server rewrite rule with anything that needs to be SEO'ed (forums, threads, members, etc.), creating minimal server impact. You can SEO pretty much everything in your forum or other adjacent products, using the available process. Now, that is what I call efficient code.

Mert

What do you mean by that? Care to elaborate?
We believe XenForo has great potential and we are interested creating addons for XenForo. As XenForo SEO optimization is done , it is not feasible for us to create a SEO product. However we may create other products for XenForo in future.

Jason

The SEO in Xen is done the proper way. One .php file feeds one server rewrite rule with anything that needs to be SEO'ed (forums, threads, members, etc.), creating minimal server impact. You can SEO pretty much everything in your forum or other adjacent products, using the available process. Now, that is what I call efficient code.
Completely agree.

F

Floris

Cr. Inc. can simply get 'forumseoproducts.com' .. It doesn't HAVE to be the name of the product ..