Cannot reproduce vB4 import: error

Astra

Affected version
Tried to transfer with blogs / without blogs, all the same there are errors, the data seems to be transferred, but at the entrance to the main page of the forum there is such error:
Code:
An exception occurred: [Exception] DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (2017-12-31 :) at position 11 :)): Unexpected character in src/XF/Criteria/Page.php on line 59

DateTime->__construct() in src/XF/Criteria/Page.php at line 59
XF\Criteria\Page->_matchAfter() in src/XF/Criteria/AbstractCriteria.php at line 53
XF\Criteria\AbstractCriteria->isMatched() in src/XF/NoticeList.php at line 96
XF\NoticeList->addConditionalNotice() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 496
XF\Pub\App->getNoticeList() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 433
XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 1724
XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 310
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 44
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Last edited:
After 15 unsuccessful launches and constant new mistakes, pouring in from both the "cornucopia", I can rusum that it is not possible to install through this importer. Dear developers, please throw all the forces to finalize this importer. Users want to switch from other forums to yours. I'd like to do it qualitatively and at the first try.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'my_domen_B.blog_attachment' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 91
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne() in src/XF/Import/Importer/vBulletinBlogTrait.php at line 392
XF\Import\Importer\vBulletin4WithBlog->getStepEndBlogAttachments() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 126
XF\Import\Runner->setupRunnableStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 57
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 232
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Tell me, can this problem be solved if transfer all attachments from the file system to the database? Could this be a key issue when moving a forum with blogs?

Last edited:
Blogs are moved to a new forum - it's great! It remains to understand the error in the date! I ask for help! It is very necessary to quickly move the forum, I endure the 2nd day!
Unexpected character in src/XF/Criteria/Page.php on line 59:

Снимок экрана 2018-02-18 в 23.15.46.webp

Well it may be a bug, but it seems related to a notice you’ve added in Admin > Communication > Notices.

So just disable that and we’ll investigate the bug in detail at the earliest opportunity

Thank you! Everything is working! The question can be considered solved - the problems were with the Notices!

Was it a notice we imported from vBulletin? Or one you made yourself?

If the former then that’s very likely still a bug 🙂

Error on the side of the script most likely, I disabled all kinds of notifications - after which the installation still went. Honestly, the importer has a lot of mistakes. Now I have arrived and will again try to install blogs, I have not solved the problems with attachments, they still do not want to be inserted into blogs. But I'll try again now, maybe there will be some tips, that would be inserted into the blogs? Forum 2 years, was set with version 4.2.3, there were several updates, now version 4.2.5 - when transferring there is a point - old blogs - or new blogs - can they both be noted or only 1? I do not understand what the transfer conflict may be and why attachments - those in the Database are being transferred, but then are not shown.

Top Bottom