XF 1.5 vb3 albums and redirect

viper357

Hi, My XF has been running for a few months and today I imported all the albums from my old vb3 installation. At the end of the import it asked for a name for the archived import log, I used the following name - archived_import_log_albums, but afterwards I realised that may be incorrect, as the original log was archived_import_log, I now have two import log tables, will this be a problem?

raptor.urljet.com   localhost   marineaq_masaxf   phpMyAdmin 4.0.10.14.webp

What should I put in the 301config.php redirect script? https://xenforo.com/help/import-redirection/
At the moment I have this:
define('IMPORT_LOG_TABLE', 'archived_import_log');

Thanks.

Ok, so having the two import log tables is not an issue then? Or should I redo the import and use just the one import log? Sorry but I'm not too clued up on all the technical bits. Thanks.

The import log for the albums is redundant as there is no scripts that exist which will use it for redirecting old album links to new links.

I would probably say that if you have only just migrated over albums after so many months that redirection at this point is a moot point. I wouldn't worry about it.

I had redirection scripts created for me. (for both vb albums and photopost)
Without redirection scripts, many image links are broken which is bad for your google ranking and usability.

Top Bottom