1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VB import error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Sylar, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Fatal error: Call to undefined function array_keys_exists() in /home/pbox/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Thread.php on line 60

I get this when I go to rebuil cache...
    Anyone know the error?

2. Floris

Floris Guest

So the import has completed, and now you're doing manual cache rebuilds?
    Or has it mentioned it's completed, and now it is doing the rebuilds steps for you?
    Which version of XenForo are you using, and what import script (or rather, which forum software are you importing from).

3. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

I just hit finish import, or whatever, and then it gives me that :(
    So, I guess the second one. 1.1 beta 1 and importing from vb 3.8

4. Floris

Floris Guest

beta 1 is outdated.
    Revert to the backup prior to the import, upgrade to beta 3 first, and try again.
    If it still happens it might be a bug as it's still in beta.

5. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Alright, will do. Thanks much :)

6. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Done, but got this error when looking at threads :(

Server Error

Declaration of bdBank_Model_Attachment::prepareAttachmentConditions() should be compatible with that of XenForo_Model_Attachment::prepareAttachmentConditions()
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 853
    4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 397
    5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
    6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
    7. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 1548
    8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->_getAttachmentModel() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 177
    9. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pbox/public_html/index.php at line 13

7. ragtek

ragtek Guest

8. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Lol, my bad, was hoping I wouldn't have that again. Now to sort through the posts! :D