vb ignores Youtuber with 1,1 million followers

Walter

Youtuber Louis Rossmann from Rossmann Repair Group calls out for help in a video to 1,1 million followers that his commercial forum hosted by vBulletin gets no support since January. His support ticket shows that he waits days, sometimes weeks for an answer and the issue still gets no meaningful answer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Should go XF or managed/cloud Invision with that following. Wasting time complaining about vB. But, if they can monetize it, maybe a couple hundred a month for forum seekers 🤷🏼‍♂️

Should go XF or managed/cloud Invision with that following. Wasting time complaining about vB. But, if they can monetize it, maybe a couple hundred a month for forum seekers 🤷🏼‍♂️

Definitely, if he's charging $30 a month for people to post.

I watch his videos from time to time when they pop up in my feed, I really like what he's done for right to repair and generally calling out companies like Apple on their BS when appropriate. I remember looking at his forum last year and seeing that he was on VB and being incredibly surprised given the technical nature of his business.

The XF guys should reach out directly to Louis and demo the user upgrade system. He's got a huge audience of tech fans.

I replied to one of his comments on the video nearly an hour ago introducing myself as one of the developers and inviting him to get in touch at the forum here.
Marketing on it! Get one, get all.

And 2.2 sooner than later. ;)

Quit bickering everyone, he’s here! Best behaviour now.

No scaring off the famous YouTube repair guy and NYC commercial real estate reality tv star.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He wants to move! :D

A business man should know he doesn't know about forum software and get someone else to do it.

We all get involved in things we know little about and learn from our mistakes. When I bought my first forum (vBulletin 2/3) I couldn't get it to install even though I was coding 6502 assembly language.

To this day vBulletin is still dining out on its past reputation and people are unfortunately still falling for it .

Top Bottom