Vanity Names [Paid] [Deleted]

Thanks for the update Liam, working great. however, I got this error in the update process:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'vanity_name' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Rafass, Today at 18:48
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/LiamW/VanityNames/Installer.php(113): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('ALTER TABLE xf_...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/LiamW/VanityNames/Installer.php(77): LiamW_VanityNames_Installer::_runQuery('ALTER TABLE xf_...', Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli))
#4 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/LiamW/VanityNames/Installer.php(58): LiamW_VanityNames_Installer::_installCoreAlters()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(211): LiamW_VanityNames_Installer::install(Array, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'liam_vanityname...')
#7 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(237): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpH9Ouf9', 'liam_vanityname...')
#8 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/nginx/domains/mysite/public/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "https://mysite/admin.php?add-ons/liam_vanitynames/upgrade"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/liam_vanitynames/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}
Any idea what happened and there are something to fix maybe?

That's ignorable. Just a change I made to the installer to log all errors logging something that's expected.

Liam

@Liam W

This addon does not play nicely with the Remove Gender addon, which is a necessity on my community. Could you perhaps update to resolve conflict?

How does it "not place nicely"? Vanity Names does nothing with gender fields...

It's almost certainly that add-on targeting templates to specifically.

Liam

Hi Liam, Even with the "Restricted Names" option , I'm still concerned that I may missed some important word, is there any way to monitor the newly added/edited vanity names? If not, I'd suggest this feature for the next version.

Top Bottom