XF 1.3 Vanish tab's dropdown when unhovered

tonnyz

Hi, is there any way to vanish tab's dropdown when it's (include the dropdown itself) unhovered anymore ?

thx :)

Yeah write JavaScript to take care of it. The popdown is triggered by the hoverintent class. No out is defined but you kinda don't want to. Because the hover is for the tab control and not the actual drop down. Defining an out event depending on how you do it will cause it to close when u don't want to.

I defined an out with a delay that checks to see if the mouse is over the drop down. This cleans up accidental hovers. But really you need a new script to make any drop down close under whatever events u want them to. Been looking to do this haven't had the time myself.

Yeah write JavaScript to take care of it. The popdown is triggered by the hoverintent class. No out is defined but you kinda don't want to. Because the hover is for the tab control and not the actual drop down. Defining an out event depending on how you do it will cause it to close when u don't want to.

I defined an out with a delay that checks to see if the mouse is over the drop down. This cleans up accidental hovers. But really you need a new script to make any drop down close under whatever events u want them to. Been looking to do this haven't had the time myself.

I think it's ok for me to do as yours. Would you mind sharing your script, please ?

Top Bottom