[UW] Dropdown Hover Menu [Deleted]

xffutureuser updated [UW] Dropdown Hover Menu with a new update entry:

DHM Version 2.0.0

🔹 New feature added in the admin settings, "Close menu on mouse leave" checked by default.

1605439404527.png

🔹The "Enable dropdown hover menu" feature in the user's preferences should be checked by default also for newly registered users.

1605439551523.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
@xffutureuser - is it possible to change this so that the initial drop-down doesn't stay down when moused over but closes instead when you move your mouse off it?

@xffutureuser

Just purchased, looks good!

Any chance you could make it so that when the cursor moves away from the menu, the menu closes (mouseleave)?

🔹 New feature added in the admin settings (v2.0.0), "Close menu on mouse leave" checked by default.

1605442114710.png

@xffutureuser

I'd also like to see an option in User Registrations to enable this by default for all new registrations :)

🔹The "Enable dropdown hover menu" feature in the user's preferences should be checked by default also for newly registered users (v2.0.0).

1605442207661.png

Last edited:
@xffutureuser

This seems to be causing an issue with the filters dropdown exiting prematurely.

VJ1TQx3e05.gif

I've also noticed an issue with the Conversations and Alerts menu's flashing once, and then working properly on subsequent mouseovers.

1605822449546.gif

I'm not using the default theme but one thing I did notice with that option enabled was it created an 'arrow' type navigation at the bottom of the Inbox and Alerts buttons which when moused over created the effect you have reported.

Thanks for the tip. I'm hoping @xffutureuser can get it working properly though, it'd be nice to have it for that menu as well :)

I've got it working properly. You can see it working perfectly on my website. It will be released sometime in the future. Who doesn't want to wait, just contact me here via PM with your username on my website.

These are the issues that were fixed:

FIXED: 1. When right menu on hover is disabled, it is still closing the menu on mouse leave. It should work like there is no DHM add-on used at all.

FIXED: 2. The add-on shouldn't work on any other links other than the main menu link. Like for example it shouldn't work on "Filters" link.

FIXED: 3. When "Enable right menu on hover" and "Close menu on mouse leave" is checked, and when your mouse leaves the links in the right menu with the cursor moving up, the menu stays open.

FIXED: 4. I've also noticed an issue with the Conversations and Alerts menu's flashing once, and then working properly on subsequent mouseovers.

FIXED: 5. When going to the right menu with the cursor from the bottom, sometimes the menu opens and sometimes doesn't. From top and left it works always.

Last edited:
xffutureuser updated [UW] Dropdown Hover Menu with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.0

NOTE: My add-ons are being stolen by pirates, I do not make any money on my add-ons. If you like this add-on, please consider giving it a 5 stars rating. It's the only motivation now for me to keep my add-ons promptly updated. Thanks for understanding. Enjoy this great add-on.

I have made it very simple now to get to the add-on. I have removed around 5 steps form the purchasing process. Just 3 fast, simple steps and you are downloading.

🔸FIXED: 1. When right menu on hover is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom