Using xenForo as Support Forum

Gary Kaminski

Does xenForo have an option to include sensattive data on a post that can only be read by support staff, or is that something available as a separate plugin?

There is a permission which can be applied at the forum level to allow threads to only be viewed by staff and the authors, but not at the thread/post level.

As I've seen it on the initial post there is a separate area where clients can add their personal credentials which only the staff can view while still allowing the non-sensattive responses in the thread to be seen by everyone. Is this what you're referring to?

As I've seen it on the initial post there is a separate area where clients can add their personal credentials which only the staff can view while still allowing the non-sensattive responses in the thread to be seen by everyone. Is this what you're referring to?

I think you're talking about their Ticket system. I remember @Chris D mentioning that portion of the site uses a stripped down version of the XenForo framework, but is not an add-on

Top Bottom