Using an image for XF copyright?

matthewalan

So, I am designing a theme for my site I am working on and I am not sure what I can do as far as the copyright goes. So this is a question, feel free to not jump down my throat about it.

I don't mind having a copyright, but I don't want the copyright to take up the whole bottom of the page when adding the copyright for my site since, I am designing the theme.

So I was wondering if I'd be able to change the XF copyright to the image I have below followed by my image. It would still like to the XF site and operate the exact same way, but it's only a single image now.

I don't want to violate copyright terms and I'm proud to show off that my forum is XF, but I would like to have another way to display it. So I'm asking this question to those of you who know the answer for sure. I would really appreciate if no one assumed I could or couldn't.

Below is the idea I have. You current copyright is the top line and the bottom line is my current one. Of course I'd probably change it to say powered by Xenforo and designed by matthewalan.
copyright.webp

Thank you.

Yeah, but I like people knowing that I am running XF and if I had the branding free option, I'd just do what I planned to do above anyway so there really isn't a point since I am just starting this site and don't really have the money to throw around.

Top Bottom