Lack of interest Using a different xenforo-ui-sprite

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

gldtn

I was trying to find where I can tell Xenforo which ui sprite sheet to use, but I can't find it. Is it in the style properties some where, because I can't seem to find it. Also there an easy way to tell Xenforo to use my own ui sprite sheet and the admin panel to use Xenforo default sheet?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's referenced in various CSS files, and some style properties (e.g. node icons).

View attachment 20696

Hmm.. I was looking to replace just the front end one: http://xenforo.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png, and keep the default for the admin panel, from the looks, there is no easy way to do this, maybe this should be suggested to be added to the styles properties.

The reason being is that, I'm working on a style where I implemented my own sheet to it, but if I don't want to over ride the default, I'll have to edit several template to use my own. It makes more since to have a option on the properties.

Can this thread be moved to suggestions?

Anyone know if the current sprite can simply be edited? I tried but it comes out very rough and jagged, not smooth at all like the original. Tried PNG-24 and PNG-8. :confused:

Anyway we can get this squeezed in onto the next version Kier, mike? Or is there easier way of doing this other than the template edits?

Thanks!

Top Bottom