Resource icon

UserVoice (XF 2.0) 1.0.1 v4.1 install fix

No permission to download

WeaponOwl

WeaponOwl submitted a new resource:

UserVoice - Make likeable threads for share ideas

Description:
Mark some of your forum as UserVoice forum for allow users like/dislike threads on it. UserVoice forums marked with lantern icon at news feed. At forum view staff answers should be poster below thread (see screenshots).

Technical description:
Extend forum class by flag for make it voteble. Extend thread by likes/dislikes related columns.

Screenshots:

Read more about this resource...

Very cool idea WeaponOwl, I can see a quite a few uses for this. Thank you for this contribution, I'm excited to try it out.

Also can you make it that instead of staff answers, it displays first post (with option to set it like that)?

And also can you make it reddit-style collapsible. Like:

1531407952088.webp

to

1531407973660.webp

what happens if two or more stuff member answer?
Only message with [prefix] bb code is answer. By idea staff change thread title for show status of idea (declined, under review, etc) and on some post insert this bb-code for show current thread status in reply. If staff use this bb code, message with it become staff answer, and should be show on forum view. New message with this bb code rewrite staff answer

Also can you make it that instead of staff answers, it displays first post (with option to set it like that)?
First at all - i made this addon for company usage, and put it here just becouse not found something similar. I shouldn't change it while it not required by my tasks. Next - it already show first message in thread.
And also can you make it reddit-style collapsible
See first part of answer

Reactions: sbj
Looks really nice. I'll try it.
Is it possible to order threads per number of likes (more likes on top) as the "normal" uservoice?
Thanks!

I don't see it in the node options at the admin panel. I checked under "Navigation section" and everywhere.

Nope, template modifications are done as a replacement and not as an extension. So if one template modifies a value and you actually need the unmodified one in two modifications, you will have to find a compromise for that. Either change the execution order or take the modified value for the second modification.

Nope, template modifications are done as a replacement and not as an extension. So if one template modifies a value and you actually need the unmodified one in two modifications, you will have to find a compromise for that. Either change the execution order or take the modified value for the second modification.

Is there no "addbefore" or "addafter"? "replace" sounds very limited if only one addon can get the original value.

I don't see why both can't work together

There is next replacement

wKLQmby.png

Any change what affect 'Find' at source template turn off this TMS

Top Bottom