Userstyling not transferring correctly...

Sheldon

I have a custom usergroup, and currently, its styling is set as this:

1.webp
Code:
text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black !important;

As you can see, the normal is a green, and with being in that usergroup, they have a nice little outline on their name.

It looks fine on the main page, in the shoutbox etc.. However, when you go inside of a post, and see it in the postbit, it looks completely different.

I am getting this look:
2.webp

I cannot figure it out, and have searched everything in Firebug, or at least I thought I did.

In the sidebar_online_users template

Change
Code:
{$user.username}
to
Code:
{xen:helper richUserName, $user}

Edit: Wait..is that from a addon? I didn't notice it at first but I see it says "Visited in last 24 hours." Anyways, you should be able to do the same thing with that template.

Just looked at your site. It's because that color is specifically set to that color on the sidebar only. On the rest of the site the text is black with the usergroup it's just adding shadow. You can make it the same by setting the color to black for the usergroup.

Edit: I didn't completely read your post. You would have to set the color to green for the usergroup.

Just looked at your site. It's because that color is specifically set to that color on the sidebar only. On the rest of the site the text is black with the usergroup it's just adding shadow. You can make it the same by setting the color to black for the usergroup.

Edit: I didn't completely read your post. You would have to set the color to green for the usergroup.

Thanks Will....

Completely forgot about how I had set it.

Top Bottom