Add-on "Users viewing nodes, forums, threads" - good budget & conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchbb

I'm looking for an experienced XenForo developer / coder to create an add-on that is sort of a port of a core vBulletin 3.x feature.

Conditions:

* Deadline: one month
* Payment: 50% upfront and 50% after (please send your offer, if you prefer payment after only, it is possible)
* The idea is that after delivery, you can also release it here publicly as a free resource (we hope you then will keep supporting it if it should become incompatible in future XF releases)
* We are open to other propositions from you if needed or if the above would not work

General requirements:

* Communication through XF Conversation, Skype text message, email.
* Compatible with XF v. 1.5.3 and a few other add-ons (among them XFMG)
* Efficient, high quality code suited for running on a big board
* Any eventual bugs should be fixed (included in the predetermined cost price)

Add-on requirements:

* Easy and safe to install and uninstall.
* No file changes
* See pictures below for more detail:

forum_main_page.webp
sub-forum_threads_list_v2.webp
thread_view.webp

Please respond with your offer by sending me a conversation here. Only very serious offers please, again we are looking for high quality work and are willing to pay a satisfactory price. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
@sbj Yes I did see that. As the note there explains it doesn't count all users, so that's not good enough for our requirements and of course it's only 1/3 of the whole add-on requested here. I like it to be 1 add-on. We got one offer so far, hopefully more will follow.

Reactions: sbj
Some feedback as it's obvious to experienced developers but not to you as a client, there aren't many experienced developers who will release this publicly to provide you and others with free updates and support perpetually, it's just bad math. The number of offers you get will probably spike if you remove that requirement. Regards.

Last edited:
We've come to an agreement with one of the developers who contacted. Thanks to all others. @vbresults thanks for that info, they have still replied but indeed were not interested in that part, which I can understand.

@dutchbb This is exactly what I need as well. I'd be willing to throw some $ your way to share? Did you ever get this completed?

I'm interested too, can help to fund the development.
Thanks for your offers, however I do not have permission to resell and this includes sharing it for any donation. I can only say this project has been done by a well known developer / company here. They have done a wonderful job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom