Users not appearing "list users", email confirmation also not working

If they haven't appeared in the list of users in the Admin CP (Users > List Users) then that would suggest the registration wasn't successful for some reason.

The email confirmation not working as expected can be down to a misconfiguration of the Board URL. Can you paste here the current value of the Board URL option (Options > Basic Board Information).

If they haven't appeared in the list of users in the Admin CP (Users > List Users) then that would suggest the registration wasn't successful for some reason.

The email confirmation not working as expected can be down to a misconfiguration of the Board URL. Can you paste here the current value of the Board URL option (Options > Basic Board Information).

Thanks for the reply :), is there a way to find out what the reason was?

Board url: http://crewnetworkcommunity.com

I think you possibly misunderstood my previous post.

I asked you to tell me what the board URL value is set to in the Basic Board Information options.

As you indicated it was probably correct, I have just tried to register. But the URL you provided above is not the one that is set in options.

You appear to have your Board URL option set to: "http://localhost/xenforo"

This is why the email confirmation isn't working.

Last edited:
I think you possibly misunderstood my previous post.

I asked you to tell me what the board URL value is set to in the Basic Board Information options.

As you indicated it was probably correct, I have just tried to register. But the URL you provided above is not the one that is set in options.

You appear to have your Board URL option set to: "http://localhost/xenforo"

This is why the email confirmation isn't working.

The above is what it says in that section though o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Not according to this:

upload_2015-6-28_16-3-4.webp

This is all pointing to the possibility that your live site isn't running with the database connection you think it is. Are you sure you have the correct database name and server specified in your config.php file?

Not according to this:

View attachment 109591

This is all pointing to the possibility that your live site isn't running with the database connection you think it is. Are you sure you have the correct database name and server specified in your config.php file?

I have fixed that problem, thanks for pointing it out to me :)

Although I'm still having the problem of newly registered users not showing in the user list in admin control panel :/

I have just registered and have been able to confirm my email.

So I don't appear in Admin CP > Users > List Users?

Do you have anything typed into the filter box?

The filter box is in the top right of the User list:

upload_2015-6-28_17-26-24.webp

Make sure it is empty.

If you are still having problems, feel free to log in to your Customer Area and create a ticket. Let us know the username and password for your Admin CP and we will have a closer look.

Top Bottom