XF 1.5 Users logging in as one another

ElgrandOC

Hi all,

I've had a problem with my forum over the last few weeks where users are visiting the forum and being automatically logged in as another user.

I was previously running my website through cloudflare, but a few weeks back it all went a bit mad and I decided to remove the cloudflare service altogether.

Since then, this problem has arisen. I had put it down to a caching problem from removing cloudflare and assumed that it would disappear as time went on. It's now been 3 weeks, so there should be no residual cache issues.

I cannot replicate the problem on my own log in and there is nothing in any of the error logs to suggest what is happening.

Has this ever happened before? Can anyone give me an idea of where to start looking for a solution?

I've had to turn the forum off completely for the time being as obviously there are security concerns involved.

I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

For reference, my forum is http://forum.elgrandoc.uk

Ok, I don't have any chaching software on the server that I know of, so not sure where to go from here. I've changed the cache settings in config.php for now, I'll see if that helps to restore some order.

I've made it active again for now. Thanks for the quick reply :)

Top Bottom