XF 1.1 Users import error

Alex

Ok fixed one error now got another, when trying to import users as soon as I click the button to import I get the error:

The field 'identities' was not recognised.

I've checked the user table in the source database and can't find any field named that.

Anyone know what it means??

Can you confirm the source software and version as well as your version of XenForo?

I was unable to find that error in the software. Is that the entire error message? Are there any other details? Is there anything in the log?

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

The error might be in reference to the xf_user_profile.identities field in the database. That field only exists in XenForo 1.0.x, but you say you are importing to XenForo 1.1.x. Maybe you are running an old importer on the new version of XenForo. I suspect a version mismatch of some kind.

Can you confirm the source software and version as well as your version of XenForo?

I was unable to find that error in the software. Is that the entire error message? Are there any other details? Is there anything in the log?

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

The error might be in reference to the xf_user_profile.identities field in the database. That field only exists in XenForo 1.0.x, but you say you are importing to XenForo 1.1.x. Maybe you are running an old importer on the new version of XenForo. I suspect a version mismatch of some kind.

I'm on XF 1.1.0 Beta4 and coming from VB 4.1.4, using the vb4 importer. That's the full error message with nothing in the server error log

Ah well, guess that means no more testing till there's a working one. I've done a test import and bits and pieces with the 1.0.x ones and wanted to see about importing to the later version.

Top Bottom