XF 1.2 Users Awaiting Approval?

Whatley187

Hi All,

I am trying to understand something with XenForo. Why do some users appear under the Users Awaiting Approval" section while some can register normally. I'm fairly new to this software, so I'm sure its something basic that I am overlooking.

Thanks,
- Matt

Hi All,

I am trying to understand something with XenForo. Why do some users appear under the Users Awaiting Approval" section while some can register normally. I'm fairly new to this software, so I'm sure its something basic that I am overlooking.

Thanks,
- Matt
Check your Spam settings. They are probably getting caught by it because of username, IP connecting from or email address.

Hi All,

Thanks,
- Matt

If you haven't enabled admin approval globally, then it will be that those users are being flagged by the anti-spam systems in place.

You can disable (or set it to reject users) this system in options: <domain>/admin.php?options/list/spam

Top Bottom