1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Users Awaiting Approval

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by wickedstangs, Jun 22, 2013.

1. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

I put Reject and delete with rejection reason:

Checked Notify user if action was taken

and got the below error
    Fatal error: Class EWRmedio_LikeHandler_Media contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (XenForo_LikeHandler_Abstract::batchUpdateContentUser) in/home/foxbodym/public_html/community/library/EWRmedio/LikeHandler/Media.php on line 4
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Looks like a problem with the XenMedio add on. Probably best to disable it until an update is released. (That is, if you are running 1.2)
    wickedstangs likes this.
  3. wickedstangs

Removed it.. And now I get this:)

Fatal error: Class XfRu_UserAlbums_LikeHandler_Album contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (XenForo_LikeHandler_Abstract::batchUpdateContentUser) in/home/foxbodym/public_html/community/library/XfRu/UserAlbums/LikeHandler/Album.php on line 37
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That is a problem with XfRu User Albums.
  5. wickedstangs

Disabled and still get the same thing.. I guess I might have to remove it..
  6. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

Oh, handlers from deactivated addons are still there,methods are being called and results are shown?:/

@Mike does this mean that the addon coders should need to handle this for their addons and what would be the best way (extend addon dw and if the active field is changed for "my" addon with the own handler, remove/add the handlers and rebuild the cache?)
    it's really a big pain if search results and other features of deactivated addons are being shown.

or what about using the new global available addons cache in "canViewXxx" permission checks?:D overhead, but fixes the annoying problem with deactivated addons, till it's not in xf core...

why not just rebuild the handler cache:D
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013