XF 1.3 Username Styling

Majestic

Hello,

I am new to Xenforo, been with vB since 2006.

Anyway I am working on my Xenforo site and I noticed the CSS styling (colour username) that I have added in my usergroup settings doesn't show up on the visitor panel (next to the avatar and above the message, points etc stats) on the forums index main page. I assigned a red colour for admins (in the usergroup username CSS settings) and it's not coming up the same colour on the visitor panel (it comes up correctly in the message posts, member page and everywhere else including the staff online section in the visitor panel) on the site.

This is happening both in the custom style and the Xenforo default style.

Could anyone help me out here, I couldn't find any threads that could help me.

Hello,

I am new to Xenforo, been with vB since 2006.

Anyway I am working on my Xenforo site and I noticed the CSS styling (colour username) that I have added in my usergroup settings doesn't show up on the visitor panel (next to the avatar and above the message, points etc stats) on the forums index main page. I assigned a red colour for admins (in the usergroup username CSS settings) and it's not coming up the same colour on the visitor panel (it comes up correctly in the message posts, member page and everywhere else including the staff online section in the visitor panel) on the site.

This is happening both in the custom style and the Xenforo default style.

Could anyone help me out here, I couldn't find any threads that could help me.

Would this help? - http://xenforo.com/community/resources/all-rich-usernames.2994/

Top Bottom