Lack of interest Username Change

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

x_Stricken_x

I'm not sure if anyone already suggested this, but I DID search before posting - but I might have missed it. Anyways, I joined with my Facebook account, so it made my username display as my real name from Facebook. Is there anyway to set an actual username? If I disassociate my Facebook account can I select an actual username? Also, if I can choose a username and re-associate my Facebook account - will it go back to my full name? If not, I'd like to suggest the ability to do so.

Also, sorry if my question sounds noobish.. I'm just not sure how the system works since I don't have the money to buy a license yet :/

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Anyway we can get an input box for those registering with Facebook to choose a username so their real name doesn't appear?

Anyway we can get an input box for those registering with Facebook to choose a username so their real name doesn't appear?
If I'm not mistaken, there is one - I just think I missed it, or left it as my real name.
Brogan beat me to it :P

I still think there should be a way to change it after registration, though

Top Bottom