******* - Username Change [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

[1.2.x] Username Change - It allows your users to change their usernames x amount of times

This mod will add an advanced Change username System to your forum. Your users will be able to change their usernames x amount of times if they so wish.

The mod is group permission based. After you install the mod go to the group(s) that you want its/their users to change their usernames and when editing that group permissions, all the way to the bottom you will see a new permission setting added: Username Change. It has 4 permissions.

1) Can change username:

2) Maximum Username Changes....

Read more about this resource...

Is possible add an option that all user changes go to moderating by admins via admin panel ?

Last edited:
Does this also provide a username history with the date and time it was changed like DragonByte Tech's Username Change modification for vBulletin?

Their modification gets the history straight from the user history in Admin CP, and thus not needing additional queries. However, it doesn't look like XenForo keeps a username history in the Admin CP, so I'm not sure if it would be possible to code?

Does this also provide a username history with the date and time it was changed like DragonByte Tech's Username Change modification for vBulletin?

Their modification gets the history straight from the user history in Admin CP, and thus not needing additional queries. However, it doesn't look like XenForo keeps a username history in the Admin CP, so I'm not sure if it would be possible to code?

Yes, it provides the user 's edit history of his/her username in their profiles. Also the admins can see an overview of all users name edit history in the Username Change Log in the acp where you can also search for particular user(s) name edit history.

Attachments

• 2acp.webp
    2acp.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 8profile.webp
    8profile.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 18
Yes, it provides the user 's edit history of his/her username in their profiles. Also the admins can see an overview of all users name edit history in the Username Change Log in the acp where you can also search for particular user(s) name edit history.

For the Admin CP, is that part of the add-on or built-in XenForo functionality? In vBulletin, when you are taken to the Admin CP after clicking the edit pencil on a staff member's profile, you can click on View change history to see everything they've done like changing names, which is a built-in feature. I don't think XenForo has that.

0tyefCC.png

Also, does your add-on's history count username changes before it was installed?

For the Admin CP, is that part of the add-on or built-in XenForo functionality? In vBulletin, when you are taken to the Admin CP after clicking the edit pencil on a staff member's profile, you can click on View change history to see everything they've done like changing names, which is a built-in feature. I don't think XenForo has that.

0tyefCC.png

Also, does your add-on's history count username changes before it was installed?

That was part of my add on, the acp name change log. My add on counts the name changes from the time that it is installed. Also it does not count name changes made by the admin when editing an user and changing his/her name.

Is it possible with the permissions to allow the username change in x days?
Is it possible to add an option to make the change invisible to other members on profile page ?

If yes, i will buy your add-on ;)

Example:

Screenshot_6.webp

Is it possible with the permissions to allow the username change in x days?
Is it possible to add an option to make the change invisible to other members on profile page ?

If yes, i will buy your add-on ;)

Example:

View attachment 87221

Sorry for the delay in response but I had missed your reply here. Anyway, both those things are not in the current version. It is possible to add them, but it might take a while till I find some free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom