1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Usergroup Styling issue on dropdown

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by ArnyVee, Aug 4, 2012.

1. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

So, I followed the instructions here: http://xenforo.com/help/user-group-styling/

And it's working fine in the posts, but I noticed the dropdown at your username doesn't display correctly. How can I have it so that it doesn't "bump" into the avatar?

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I would expect this CSS to work, but it's not. :(

.navTab.account .custom-title-admin
    	margin-left: 43px;
    	max-width: 80px;
  3. ArnyVee

What? Jake doesn't know the answer to something?!

Does not compute
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the rank touching the avatar you want some spacing on the rank on the left hand side? If so arny if you trust me to take a look and try to fix it I'd need admin access. Though chances are if jake couldn't fix it i have no hope in hell :p
    ArnyVee likes this.
  5. ArnyVee

Any help would be appreciated Shelley! :)

Since it is a default install/style, it shouldn't be too tough I would imagine. I can't PC you here, did you want me to send you the admin info at your site or do you want to send me a PC here?
  6. Shelley

You should be able to PC me now Arny. :)
    ArnyVee likes this.
  7. ArnyVee

PC sent :)
  8. Shelley

And fixed. If I read the whole issue correctly. :)
    ArnyVee likes this.
  9. ArnyVee

Thanks Shelley! :)

Yikes, just found this ... any tips on how to make it smaller only on this page?

10. Shelley

just venturing over there now. lol

edit: fixed. You view the fix in extra.

edit: also sorted it out in the profile page area
    ArnyVee likes this.
  11. ArnyVee

You're the best Shelley! :)
  12. ArnyVee

Fixed on "Registered Members" page and "Profile" page, but what about Current Visitors page? What do I use for that?
  13. Shelley

Ah that one got by me also.

Anyway fixed Arny you can see what alterations where made in your extra.css that fixed that. (y)
    ArnyVee likes this.
  14. ArnyVee

Thanks again Shelley! :)

I was going to bother you for the fix on the member card, but it doesn't look too bad on there. What do you think?

Kinda acts as a separator.

15. Shelley

I can fix that for ya if you want? I'll add in the fix for that take a screeny and then you can tell me what you think. Now you've shown me it'll irritate me till i try the fix. :D

edit: Here's what it looks like (below) if you like it spanning across the membercard simply remove the last entry in the extra.css template.

ArnyVee likes this.
  16. ArnyVee

17. ArnyVee

Okay, screenie 2 .... I think I'll keep it short for now, but I may comment it out in the future. :)

Thanks again (and again, and again) Shelley! You are truly generous with your time and talents :D
    Shelley likes this.