I would expect this CSS to work, but it's not. :(

Code:
.navTab.account .custom-title-admin
{
	margin-left: 43px;
	max-width: 80px;
}

Shelley

Are you referring to the rank touching the avatar you want some spacing on the rank on the left hand side? If so arny if you trust me to take a look and try to fix it I'd need admin access. Though chances are if jake couldn't fix it i have no hope in hell :p

ArnyVee

Any help would be appreciated Shelley! :)

Since it is a default install/style, it shouldn't be too tough I would imagine. I can't PC you here, did you want me to send you the admin info at your site or do you want to send me a PC here?

Shelley

Any help would be appreciated Shelley! :)

Since it is a default install/style, it shouldn't be too tough I would imagine. I can't PC you here, did you want me to send you the admin info at your site or do you want to send me a PC here?
You should be able to PC me now Arny. :)

ArnyVee

just venturing over there now. lol

edit: fixed. You view the fix in extra.

edit: also sorted it out in the profile page area
Fixed on "Registered Members" page and "Profile" page, but what about Current Visitors page? What do I use for that?

ArnyVee

Thanks again Shelley! :)

I was going to bother you for the fix on the member card, but it doesn't look too bad on there. What do you think?

Kinda acts as a separator.

membercard.jpg

Shelley

I can fix that for ya if you want? I'll add in the fix for that take a screeny and then you can tell me what you think. Now you've shown me it'll irritate me till i try the fix. :D

edit: Here's what it looks like (below) if you like it spanning across the membercard simply remove the last entry in the extra.css template.

arny.png

ArnyVee

Okay, screenie 2 .... I think I'll keep it short for now, but I may comment it out in the future. :)

membercard2.jpg

Thanks again (and again, and again) Shelley! You are truly generous with your time and talents :D