XF 1.1 Usergroup promotion runs but no usergroup change?

John L.

Hi All,

I setup a usergroup promotion and when I check the xf_user_group_promotion_log it records the promotions as running for the users who meet the criteria. However, they are not bring promoted as they should. They do not have the usergroup that I specified. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks!

Unfortunately no. I cleared the log and tried to run the cron manually again after finding that thread and still no change. They are logged as being promoted again but without the right secondary usergroup. Also both users have been active as recently as today so the activity issue wouldn't count. I'm really confused as to why it's not working.

Then there may be something wrong with your promotion criteria. Double check all criteria to see that it makes sense. And keep in mind that users can't belong to the same group twice (primary and secondary), so you need to consider conflicts like that.

Then there may be something wrong with your promotion criteria. Double check all criteria to see that it makes sense. And keep in mind that users can't belong to the same group twice (primary and secondary), so you need to consider conflicts like that.
Why would the log show as the promotion went through if the criteria were not accurate though?

Top Bottom